You need the very best advice and representation if you’re faced with criminal charges, either to fight for and defend your innocence or to minimise the effects on your life and liberty.
It takes lawyers with years of experience representing people before the courts to properly and effectively navigate the complex criminal justice system.
It is daunting when you are charged with a criminal or traffic offence and required to attend Court or where your licence has been suspended. You might never have had to face Court before and are unsure of your rights and responsibilities. Our lawyers are experts in the Court room and achieve the very best outcomes for our clients.
We have represented clients in all manner of state and federal criminal and traffic offences resulting in acquittal, discharge or reduction in penalties.
We have experience in dealing with the following matters:
- Apprehended violence orders
- Speeding and traffic offences
- PCA and DUI
- Sexual assault
- Larceny/break and enter
- Malicious damage
- Summary offences
- Mental health orders or indeed, any other matters that might see you in Court
This Service Includes
To enable you to navigate the legal process of defending a criminal or traffic offence, we offer:
- A simple explanation of your entitlements and options
- Liaison with police and other relevant parties on your behalf
- Drafting of any documents including witness and character statements
- Representing you in Court
- Explaining the outcome and advising on Appeal options