skip to Main Content

Help – I’ve been injured in a motor vehicle accident

A motor vehicle accident (“MVA”) is stressful enough, but, if you don’t know what to do, it can make things even more daunting. The following will help you understand what to do if an accident happens and outlines your financial …

246 Lives Lost In Motor Vehicle Accidents

246 lives lost a year through motor vehicle accidents

As of August 2016, there have been 246 lives lost on New South Wales roads and about 30 people per day are hospitalised as the result of serious injuries from motor vehicle accidents. This not at all surprising given that …