We provide expert Clinical Support to assist you with your claim
We are committed to ensuring that we deliver market leading services in all areas of personal injury.
Given that there is a medical injury or condition at the centre of every claim, we believe that it is essential to have clinical expertise in-house to support our legal team in understanding the medical issues and advising on the appropriate medical specialists to support our clients’ claims.
As experts in medical negligence and personal injury, our lawyers have developed an extremely good knowledge and understanding of medical conditions and injuries. However, they are lawyers and do not having formal medical training.
At The Law Office of Conrad Curry we waste no time in getting to the nub of the often complex medical issue at the heart of the claim. This is why we employ dedicated clinical support advisers as part of our team to ensure the early identification of medical issues, to thoroughly scrutinise medical/clinical records which appear to many like a foreign language, to give guidance in relation to appropriate specialties for written expert opinion, and to undertake research into the latest medical journals to give us the edge when prosecuting the claim.
Legal proceedings are stressful. You need the utmost confidence in your legal team. We believe our in-house clinical support gives us the edge in securing the best possible outcome for our clients in the quickest and most efficient and cost effective manner.
This is how our clinical advisers support your claim:
- Early discussion with you to obtain the basic detail and triage the medical problem
- Research the often complex medical problem or compliant
- Advise our legal staff as to the prospects of the claim from a medical perspective
- Scrutinise the often complex language of clinical and medical notes
- Create thorough chronologies of our client’s journey pinpointing the key aspects to focus on for the claim
- Advice as to the appropriate specialist from whom to obtain expert written opinion for the purposes of the Court proceedings
- Give guidance on clinical governance procedures, access to documents through GIPA and Public Hospital disclosure
- Guidance on complaints systems and procedures with AHPRA, various medical boards and the HCCC
Rest assured that if you need assistance in your medical negligence, motor vehicle accident, workers compensation of public liability claim, The Law Office of Conrad Curry will give you the very best legal advice. Call today No Win/No Fee options available subject to conditions.