Your Will, Your Way, Get Protected Today.╳
You have worked hard to build your assets. Effective estate planning will ensure your assets are protected and that your estate is distributed the way you intend.
We work so hard in our lives to get ahead in many cases to leave something for those we leave behind when we die, yet so many of us have not made our wishes formal by making a valid will.
Unfortunately, the only way our wishes will be respected at law after we die is to have a will which complies with all of the formal requirements, and disposes of all of your estate.
At the Law Office of Conrad Curry we promote the importance of having effective wills tailored to meet the individual circumstances and wishes of our clients. Many solicitors have a one size fits all approach to will drafting ignoring the specific requirements of their clients including a proper analysis of the assets and financial resources they hold, often increasing the likelihood of a dispute.
Our director Conrad Curry has 25 years experience as an estate planning lawyer, advising on estate planning and estate litigation. There are not too many estate issues that Conrad has not dealt with, many of which had arisen as the result of poor advice and/or poorly drafted wills.
Our approach is to ensure we thoroughly discuss your wishes for the distribution of your estate after you pass away, give detailed advice where required as to how best to secure your assets for the intended beneficiaries, whilst ensuring that the prospects of a dispute are minimised. Our services involve:
Our Estate Planning Lawyers Will Be:
- Providing you with our standard estate planning form questionnaire for completion
- Meeting with you to take your detailed instructions as to your circumstances, your family and relationship dynamics, the structure, nature and extent of your assets and financial resources (including superannuation and life insurance), your wishes as to the distribution of your estate
- Giving comprehensive advice as to asset protection (particularly when providing for vulnerable beneficiaries), potential estate disputation, strategies for protection of assets and the effective gifting of assets.
- Performing expert drafting to give effect to your wishes and the strategies
- Attendances on you to execute the document and to advise as to the need for review where circumstances change
- Timely follow up for review
Don’t put it off any longer. Book below or call to make an appointment today.