At The Law Office of Conrad Curry we take a compassionate and efficient approach to winning compensation for our clients injured as the result of motor vehicle accidents in NSW.
We offer an initial no-obligation first appointment and no-win-no-fee options are available (subject to conditions).
Compensation is available under NSW law for people who have suffered injuries as the result of motor vehicle accidents. This includes limited rights for people at fault in motor accidents. Our motor vehicle accident lawyers have represented hundreds of people injured as the result of motor accidents including:
- Motor cyclists/cyclists
- Passengers in motor vehicles and on motor cycles
- Drivers of vehicles where they were not at fault
- Families of deceased victims
The types of compensation available includes:
- Weekly income payments for people incapacitated for work as the result of their injuries, including limited rights for those at fault
- Lump sum compensation for loss of earning capacity for those not at fault
- Lump sum compensation for pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, loss of amenity of life and disfigurement (thresholds apply)
- Medical treatment expenses – past and future
- Commercial assistance in the home
What Do I Need To Do
If you are injured in a motor vehicle accident, you need to ensure that you obtain urgent advice from an experienced lawyer.
Remember to do the following before you contact The Law Office of Conrad Curry:
- Record the registration number of the vehicle that you think caused the accident (if possible)
- Report the incident to the police on the Police Assistance Line or on 13 14 44 as soon as possible (but within 28 days of the accident) and obtain the Police Event number
- If you have not received medical treatment, report to your G.P. as soon as possible
- Other timelines apply so it is important to engage and instruct a solicitor as soon as possible
If in doubt, please contact us for an initial no obligation first appointment before time runs out.
This Service Includes
- Helping you understand the Motor Vehicle Accident scheme in NSW and your obligations
- Completing the relevant notification forms
- Identifying the insurer of the vehicle at fault
- Claiming medical expenses such as physiotherapy or remedial massage
- Claiming commercial cleaning or domestic assistance, if required
- Obtaining weekly payments if you are unable to work
- Assisting you in claiming lump sum impairment benefits, if applicable
- Assisting you in finalising your claim