We are experts in preparing matters for Family Court and representing our clients in every stage of their Court proceedings.
Having a highly experienced advocate represent you in Court can make all the difference to the outcome of your case. If you have a matter in the Family Court system, we can help you.
Having a highly experienced advocate represent you in Court can make all the difference to the outcome of your case. If you have a matter in the Court system, we can help you.
Going to Court can be a scary, daunting and intimidating process. Court is highly technical and it is important that you have representation through the process. When it is about your children, your marriage and your life it is absolutely critical that the person representing you gets it right, and for this reason it is important that when you select the person who will represent you, you get it right.
As experts in litigation, we can offer you comprehensive advice and preparation of your case with an expert Courtroom advocate. We have experience litigating matters in the following jurisdictions:
- The Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia
- The Children’s Court of New South Wales
- The Local Court of New South Wales
Recently the Family Court of Australia and the Federal Circuit Court of Australia merged to become the Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia (FCFCOA). The new processes are largely focused on dispute resolution between parties to a dispute and aim to finalise matters without undue delay.
At The Law Office of Conrad Curry we are experienced in litigation, and we anticipate that these recent changes to family law processes will be confusing and daunting for some. Our experienced family lawyers have adapted quickly to the recent changes and provide effective, accurate advice and representation.
Children’s Court and Local Court
Our family lawyers are also highly experienced advocates in the representation of affected parties in Children’s Court and for victims in domestic violence matters before the Local Court.
To book a consultation with our Senior Associate click here.
Our service for the first consult includes:
- A consultation with a lawyer for half an hour to an hour, depending on the complexity of your matter, where we will obtain relevant details and information from you and provide advice about the legal processes and how best to achieve your desired outcome;
- A comprehensive free letter of advice confirming our advice and providing detailed information as to your rights and obligations and the legal process;
- A comprehensive costs disclosure outlining the hourly rate and estimated fees associated with your matter.